Monday, February 21, 2011

EARTHBOUND

Been playing Earthbound (SNES) with my girlfriend. I've played and beaten it many times - and I recommend it to everyone. Unfortunately, you won't be able to find it very easily. You can find a place to purchase it at at http://starmen.net if you're lucky - but it likely won't come cheap!

While we were playing, we brought up an interesting point: What the hell is Mr. Saturn? What happened in the design process that made Itoi come up with the concept of Mr. Saturn?

Please answer me. :(

13 comments:

  1. haha that's old school! I had a ps1, never a SNES :(
    and i don't know what mr saturn is, sorry :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. great classic game, I'm also puzzled by mr saturns physical features =x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Play it, beat her?

    I haven't played the game, but judging by the picture, I'm thinking Mr. Saturn is a Japanese transvestite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD Mr. Saturns head was designed after one of the design team I think

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I think that was Americas first RPG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The closest I've been to playing Earthbound is playing Super Smash Bros.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...well, I just nostalgia'd hard. Mr. Saturn, most worthless thing ever in SSBM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr. Saturn, the retarded offspring of Pikachu and DigDug lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love earthbound, great game. But your right about mr. Saturn. Doesn't somebody has a good anwser?

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you wanna play SNES games, the easiest way is to get a emulator off the net.

    Haven't played Earthbound tho.

    ReplyDelete
  11. combination of lack of sleep and drugs! no other explanation is possible!

    ReplyDelete
  12. psssh, isn't it obvious? Mr. Saturn is...uh...hmmm, nope I got nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its a girl cat duh.

    Oh and roms work just fine for me

    ReplyDelete