Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mother 3 and other stuff

I guess she had a genunine interest in Earthbound - because now we're playing Mother 3. This is the second time I've played it - and yes, I imported a copy of the game, ripped the rom, applied the wonderfully made translation patch - and put it on a backup GBA cartridge. The first time I played it I didn't finish - I got to the second-to-last chapter and lost interest.

In any case, you guys can expect another huge post about Mother 3 similiar to my post about Earthbound coming up in the following days/week. Also, coming up here is SPRING BREAK, which will be awesome.

Thanks to all of my followers, btw! Nearly at 100 followers!

21 comments:

  1. how the hell do you play downloaded GBa games?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't played any earthbound games in years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never played Mother 3. Hope you can give me a good description of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never even heard of that game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't played Mother 3 before. Which is a shame because I claim to be a nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never played at this game too. Need description of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the spring break

    And gratz for the 100 followers

    ReplyDelete
  8. a lot of hassle for playing a game, I respect that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gratz on 100! don't you just love roms and emulators :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cant wait to see it, Ive been contemplating importing it but want to make sure its worth it first.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 101 : ) its such a great blog so i follow

    ReplyDelete
  12. never played it, nice post

    + followed:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great stuff, gotta try it! Followed! alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete