Thursday, February 17, 2011

Winter Classes

I've got a really weird class this semester. Apparently one of the required english classes is different based on what professor is teaching it. Last semester it was Irish Short Stories. Guess what it is this semester?

Vampire Literature.

It's essentially a class that does nothing but analyzes Vampire stories and uses analogies to connect it to other pieces of literature. It's also a class where people do nothing other than yell at Twilight, which gets really old. Yes, I hate that series too - but we've all heard it before.

I guess the point I want to make is instead of bitching about something forever, why not talk about something you like? I guess it's in the essence of man to do such things. On that note:

19 comments:

  1. Watch through all 3 seasons of 'True Blood' and I'm sure it'll help your Vamp Lit :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vampire literature? man you're going to read twilight. hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This vampire fad is getting out of control, but enjoy class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vampire Lit? Wow, talk about a waste of a class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. People love bitching about things it releases stress and makes you feel better about whatever it is. Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? Is this really a class? Haha, kinda cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot stand vampires, like fuck them. I could never take an entire class on them! :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh always have weird classes now and then. I'm studying at uni and still got weird people in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess it's cool if your into vampires and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So your college bases it's course requirements on current fad trends? Wow. Consider a transfer dude.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My English senior seminar classes were like that as well. I had one on westerns and scifi and another of the Victorian decadence period. They are simply classes to let the profs have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My friend took a zombie literature class. He said it was actually pretty intense.

    ReplyDelete
  13. that sounds like torture! I would rather be water boarded with diarrhea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always though the vampires from Supernatural were pretty badass

    ReplyDelete
  15. How about you talk about really badass vampires instead.

    Or just look at artwork of female vamps with their boobs out. Eh?

    Win?

    ReplyDelete